Following the delivery of your holiday home New Statics for Sale will have prepared it for handover in accordance with the Guidelines of Good Practice laid down by the NCC (National Caravan Council) and BH & HPA (British Holiday Home & Home Park Association).
The key aspects will ensure we have:
- Checked all items are present in accordance with the order / specification of your holiday home
- Inspected your holiday home for any quality defects
- Tested all appliances
- Presented your holiday home ready for handover
- Connected all utilities using suitably experienced and certified personnel
- Correctly sited and levelled your holiday home including door adjustments where necessary
If any quality issues or shortages are identified these will be reported directly to the manufacturer.
Once you take ownership of the holiday home you are urged to carefully check the unit to ensure that it is in accordance with your order / specification.
If any snagging issues are identified then our dedicated after care team will promptly report these to the manufacturer.