Following the delivery of your holiday home New Statics for Sale will have prepared it for handover in accordance with the Guidelines of Good Practise laid down by the NCC (National Caravan Council) & BH & HPA (British Holiday Home & Home Park Association). The key aspects will ensure we have:
- Checked all items are present in accordance with the order / specification of your holiday home
- Inspected your holiday home for any quality defects
- Tested all appliances
- Cleaned and presented your holiday home ready for handover
- Connected all utilities using suitably experienced and certified personnel
- Correctly sited and levelled your holiday home including door adjustments where necessary
If any quality issues or shortages are identified these will be reported directly to the manufacturer. Once you take ownership of the holiday home you are urged to carefully check the unit to ensure that it is in accordance with your order / specification within 21 days. If any snagging issues are identified then our dedicated after care team will promptly report these to the manufacturer.
Making a warranty claim
Your standard manufacturers warranty will commence form the handover date. If you wish to make a claim you should contact us immediately after the defect is found or becomes obvious to you. We will handle all claims with the manufacturer or relevant third party on your behalf to ensure that remedial work is undertaken at the earliest convenience.