Only a picture-perfect setting will do
The only thing that comes close to rivalling The Harrogate is the Great British scene that unfurls outside its door. Whether you daydream of sun-dappled meanders up hill and down dale, or long to hear the breakers crashing on seashores, whatever place your Harrogate calls home is sure to be as wonderful as the lodge itself, almost.
To us every detail counts. Even if it’s something you might never see, like a few more millimetres of insulation or increasing the depth of the walls, nothing in The Harrogate has escaped our notice. Thousands of hours of craft and creativity have been devoted to designing every inch of this lodge’s exemplary residential specification and honing its breathtaking style. It’s because the little things matter so much to us that The Harrogate is out of this world.
|Model Range||RRP inc VAT|
|The Harrogate 41 x 20 2 Bedroom||£113,501.45|
|The Harrogate 42 x 20 3 Bedroom||£115,448.54|
Featuring all the exceptional quality and superior craftsmanship you’d expect from ABI
In creating The Harrogate we have pulled out all the stops to bring you a whole new level of luxury. Thoughtfully designed for the more discerning customer, this luxury lodge is built to residential specification as standard and delivers outstanding style, exceptional quality and unparalleled craftsmanship wherever you look. And, with all the creature comforts you would expect from your ABI home from home, The Harrogate is a holiday lodge you will never want to leave.
Features and Specifications
- Fully galvanised heavy duty chassis
- CanExel™ exterior cladding in Mist Grey
- Graphite grey UPVC windows including feature cathedral front windows & 2 patio doors
- Domestic grade guttering system & fascia boards
- Deluxe Bluetooth sound system
- Choice of 2 internal colour schemes
- High quality internal door frames and doors
- Feature ceiling board
- Entrance hall and cloakroom
- Brushed chrome switchgear throughout
- Condensing boiler and gas central heating
- Soft close hinges throughout
- USB charger sockets for convenience
- Feature electric fire
- Contemporary radiators
- 2 freestanding sofas with scatter cushions
- Fold out bed in lounge
- Lounge pouffe including storage
- Floor standing lamp in lounge
- Free-standing dining table and chairs
- Velux window in kitchen
- Separate oven & hob
- Externally vented cooker hood
- Integrated fridge-freezer
- Integrated microwave
- Composite kitchen sink
- Integrated dishwasher
- Wooden fitted cutlery tray
- 40mm worktops
- Breakfast bar with 3 stools
- 1700mm bath with shower enclosure
- Luxury soft close toilets
- Shaver socket to main bathroom and en suite
- TV point to master bedroom and twin room
- Bedside wall lights
- Divan beds throughout with lift up storage and kingsize main bed
- Deluxe vanity unit in both bedrooms
- Contemporary radiators in master bedroom
- En suite shower to master bedroom
- Plain duvet covers and pillowcases and bedthrows and scatter cushions
- ‘Exclusive’ pocket sprung mattresses
- Sink, integrated washing machine and high capacity extractor fan
- Residential specification BS3632
- Satellite co-ax
An incredible open plan living space featuring spectacular cathedral style windows that flood the room with light, and freestanding furniture, stylish lighting and serene natural tones and rich textures throughout.
A large, fully equipped kitchen space with everything you’d want and need, whether it’s high quality appliances or awe-inspiring style.
Inviting and spacious bedrooms with full sized beds and plenty of storage, no matter how long you are staying for.
Peace of Mind…
We’re proud of the quality of our designs and the skills of our workforce. As the UK’s best-loved holiday home manufacturer, we have a reputation to uphold – and that’s a responsibility we take extremely seriously. So we’re happy to provide warranties that offer unrivalled protection in the unlikely event that anything untoward slips through our stringent checks. And that gives you peace of mind knowing that the holiday home you pay for is the one you get – no short-cuts, no compromises.
The First Year
From the date of purchase of your ABI holiday home, you’ll be covered by a comprehensive 12-month parts and labour warranty on all items included in it.
3 Year Warranty*
After the first year, you’ll enjoy a further 24 months cover on:
- Furniture manufactured and fitted by us
- Shower cubicle, topper and door
- Taps, sanitaryware and baths
- Radiators, internal doors and door handles
- Gutters, downpipes and cladding
- Sockets and switches
- Kitchen sink
- Dining table and chairs
5 Year Warranty*
After the first year, you’ll enjoy an extra 48 months structural warranty on:
- external windows and doors
10 Year Warranty*
In addition to all this, fully galvanised chassis systems are covered by a full 10-year warranty from the date of purchase.
*Terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the ABI Warranty booklet supplied with your ABI Holiday Home.