The Skye is a home with flexible family living in mind with enough space for everyone to relax, play, or dream.
As you enter the home, you’ll notice the unique and contemporary open-plan kitchen/diner and lounge layout which allows you to spread out, kick back and be comfortable. The amount of seating the Skye offers allows for a night in front of the TV, or an evening entertaining friends – the choice is yours. Every aspect to make the family feel at home has been considered, right down to multiple USB sockets throughout the home to keep the kids entertained.
Finished to a high standard, the kitchen is as good as your own with oak vinyl flooring, porcelain coloured cupboards and contrasting worktops. There’s plenty of open shelving to store everyone’s favourite mugs, and an abundance of worktop space to rustle up a quick meal or three course dinner. The fixed dinette offers plenty of room for the whole family and the layout means you can also keep one eye on the TV while you eat.
Heading through the hallway to the bedrooms you’ll notice a full height storage cupboard to keep a pushchair, coats, shoes… and not forgetting your bucket and spade!
When it’s time to catch forty winks, you can kick back in the master bedroom with a large bed and bedside tables to put your favourite holiday reads. There’s plenty of cupboard space to store your holiday trinkets, and the lift-up bed is perfect for hiding your suitcases away. If you’re getting ready to go out, pick out your favourite outfit from the wardrobe and take a seat at the dressing area. You can also avoid long queues for the bathroom your own en suite. The rest of the family won’t miss out either as the twin room offers plenty of space to relax – there’s plenty of storage for toys, clothes, and other holiday souvenirs.
Just a step away is the spacious family shower room offering plenty of space to lather up and wash away the cares of the day. The mirrored storage unit will fit all your toiletry essentials – don’t forget to pack your toothbrush!
The Skye is unique to our product range and is crammed to the roof with space, comfort and kit starting at an affordable price.
|Model Range||RRP Ex VAT||VAT||RRP Inc VAT|
|Skye – 28 x 12 2 Bedroom||£25,300.00||£2,060.50||£27,360.50|
|Skye – 32 x 12 2 Bedroom||£27,500.00||£2,228.51||£29,728.51|
|Skye – 35 x 12 2 Bedroom||£27,900.00||£2,249.36||£30,149.36|
|Skye – 35 x 12 3 Bedroom||£28,900.00||£2,331.83||£31,231.83|
|Skye – 38 x 12 2 Bedroom||£28,700.00||£2,399.15||£31,099.15|
|Skye – 38 x 12 3 Bedroom||£29,800.00||£2,441.19||£32,241.19|
- Aluminium cladding – standard colour Aluminium Glace
- Energy efficient white PVCu double glazed windows and doors
- Gas powered water heater (non central heating products only)
- Wrap-around L shaped seating with fold-out occasional sofa bed
- Modern electric fire
- Integrated TV cabinet with storage and floating shelves
- Coffee table
- Wall-mounted mirror
- Double cavity gas oven with hob/grill with glass splashback and extractor fan
- Integrated 70/30 fridge-freezer
- Integrated microwave
- Large full-height storage cupboard
- Fixed dinette seating with freestanding pedestal dining table
- Fully upholstered cylinder stools
- Double bed with lift-up storage system
- En-suite WC (excludes 28 x 12 2 bed model)
- Upholstered headboards
- Mirrored dressing area
- Full height wardrobe
- Bedside wall lights
- Twin Bedroom(s)
- Single beds with upholstered headboards
- Family Shower Room
- One piece fibreglass shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower
- Mirrored storage unit
- Fully galvanised chassis
- Outlook French doors*
- Exterior cladding – vinyl options
- ‘Environmental Green’ exterior and window frames
- Gas central heating system featuring high efficiency condensing combi boiler
- Scatter cushions
- Storage footstool
- Swivel armchair*
- Integrated MP3 sound system
- Integrated washer/dryer or dishwasher*
- Bedding pack – suggested colour Duck Egg Blue
- Freestanding dining table and chairs*
- European Specification *Option dependent upon model chosen